We recommend that you print a copy of these conditions for possible reference in the future.
If you do not accept these terms, you should not use the site.
Second: User Declarations
- Maintain your login information - your username, password and any other information-that will be provided to you after you create the user account confidentially and not disclose it to a third party, as part of our privacy and security procedures.
- You agree that your use of our site is subject to these terms and all local and national laws, rules and regulations, as well as copyrights and data transfer laws.
- Do not collect or download many parts of our content, including for example, a list of users of the system, electronic resources, or information.
- We have the authority to disable any user account or password, whether chosen by you or assigned to you by us, at any time; and without providing reasons for doing so.
- You have the authority and the legal capacity to make these conditions binding, and to ensure that all information provided and necessary for registration on the site is correct, updated and complete information as required in the platform.
- If the account is used by several persons or on behalf of an entity, the person who has registered the account in its name shall be responsible for all activities and shall immediately inform the company of any unlawful or unauthorized use of the account. If you suspect that someone else is aware of your user account or password, you should immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable ID file types:
- Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development file number.
- National identity card or residence card.
If you do not have an identity that meets the above requirements, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
Fraudulent identities will never be accepted and the user who has provided false identity will be held accountable by the competent authorities.
Fourth: Access to our site
Our site is designed for use within Saudi Arabia and we do not guarantee the availability of our content elsewhere. We are entitled to limit the provision of our site and legalize its services to anyone at any time. The user also bears full responsibility for entering our website from outside the Kingdom.
Fifth: Qiwa's Subscription Terms and Conditions
- The subscription period for each authorized user is (1) one year only.
- The subscription will be revoked in the event that the authorized user is an employee and resigned.
- The subscription is non-transferable to another authorized user, a new subscription is required.
- In the event of cancellation of the subscription, the subscriber cannot recover his/her subscription and benefit from the services. If the user would like to subscribe again, then they require a new subscription
- The subscription amount is not refunded in any case.
Sixth: Intellectual Property Rights
- Takamol Company owns all intellectual property rights for our site, and all materials published in it are subject to the laws of copyright protection, the trademark system, the patent system of the GCC countries, the international treaties and all other related regulations.
- You are entitled to print one copy and download parts / quotations from the content of our site for your personal use and share that content with other people in your organization after obtaining the written consent of Takamol.
- You may not modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed or downloaded in any way, and may not use any illustrations, photographs, series of video, audio or other graphics.
- You may not use any part of the content of our Site for commercial purposes without permission to do so from us or from our authorized representatives.
Seventh: Not relying on information
Despite the efforts made to update our website, we do not guarantee or guarantee, directly or indirectly, the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of our content and we are not obliged to update it. You must obtain professional or specialized advice before making any decision or reversing a decision based on the content of our site.
We do not guarantee that the content of our site will meet your needs or expectations and we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or quality of our site or its content or continuity that provides some of its parts and we do not guarantee the absence of our site or any part of its contents from error or omission.
Eighth: The limits of our responsibility
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Takamol company, its employees, agents, affiliates and affiliates are not responsible for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, episodic, or private, including but not limited to :
- A. Losses or damages resulting from loss of profits and public trust, business, opportunity or data.
- C. Any violation of any of the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- In the event of abuse by the user, Takamol shall take all legal action against him.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, denial of service attacks or other harmful material that may affect your computer, its software, data or other materials obtained while you use our site or share any content through it, Associated with it.
- Takamol does not assume any responsibility for the suspension of the service for any reason and we do not guarantee the continuity of our site or any part of its content. We are entitled to suspend, block, stop or change all or part of our site without prior notice. Our site is available for any reason at any time.
- Takamol is not responsible for the accuracy of the used content and / or provided by you or by any third party to our site.
We cannot guarantee that our site is safe, free of errors or viruses.
You alone bear the responsibility to control your technological information, software and computer systems in order to access our site and use your antivirus software.
It is prohibited to intentionally misuse our site by entering all types of viruses without exception, as well as preventing unauthorized access, the server on which we store our servers, or any other server, computer or database related to our site.
It is prohibited to attack or post denial of service attacks. We will report any attempt to breach these terms with the competent legal authorities and cooperate with them and disclose your identity. In the event of such violations, you will be deprived of your right to use our site immediately and take all legal action against you.
Tenth: Linking our site
- You have the right to link to our home page, taking into account the right to do so in a fair and legal manner that does not harm the reputation of our site.
- This linkage shall not be construed as a form of partnership or approval in a manner that suggests in any form of our participation or our express or implied consent.
- The link between our site and any website that you do not own is prohibited.
- You should not post any of our content on any other site, nor may you link to any part of our site except the homepage.
- We have the right to withdraw your license without prior notice.
- The site which is linked to our site shall be included in all the content standards stipulated in these conditions
If you would like to use our website other than the above, please contact us at email@example.com
Eleventh: Links and other parties' sources on our site
Our site contains links to other sites and sources provided by third parties, restricting your use of these links to view only.
We do not have the power to control the content of these sites or sources.
By using our site, you agree to indemnify, and hold harmlessTakamol Business Services Holdings, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any claims, actions or claims of third parties arising out of or in connection with your use of our Site in any way, including any liability or expense arising from All or some of the claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), judicial claims, judgments, costs of litigation and attorneys' fees. In this case, we will provide you with written notice of this claim, case or action.
Thirteenth: Comment and Termination
In our sole discretion, it will determine whether there is a breach of these terms during your use of our Site.
When these terms are violated, the action we deem appropriate will be taken:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent suspension of your right to use our Site
- The immediate, temporary or permanent deletion of any of the posts or materials you upload that you add to our site
- Issue a warning against you;
- Perform legal proceedings against you to bear all costs of compensation (including but not limited to administrative and legal costs) arising from the breach;
- Take additional legal action against you;
- Disclosure of information to the responsible judicial authorities that we believe are necessary.
Fourteenth: Changes in Conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time by modifying this page so please check this page from time to time. The new terms are binding on you from the date of publication on our website.
Fifteenth: Additional Terms
Sixteenth: Applicable Law
These terms, conditions, representations, subject matter and composition, are subject to the provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, if any of these terms and conditions is deemed void, invalid, or unenforceable under the applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this will not affect the validity.
The rest of the provisions and clauses are mandatory for users of the platform, and the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have exclusive jurisdiction in this regard.
Seventeenth: Contact us
To contact us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to visit our website.