Frequently Asked Questions
A service for registered establishments in Qiwa which allows them to manage users’ accounts. Such as adding and subscribing users and customizing access permissions to establishments and eServices on Qiwa platform.
After subscribing, the unified number manager can add users to the establishment and customize their access permissions to the accounts and services through the User Management service
1. After logging in, go to eServices > User Management Service
2. Click on (Subscribe New User)
3. Add the user or users National or Iqama IDs.
4. Select what establishments to give access to (within same unified number)
5. Pay the annual subscription amount
6. Customize the permissions of the services for each user and each establishment.
Note: The user must be registered in Qiwa platform to be available for subscription
The subscription cost varies according to the size of the unified number establishment. The subscription cost for establishments users can be known after login to the platform and during the subscription process.
No, if the establishments belong to one unified number.
The annual subscription to Qiwa provides access to all accounts of the establishments of the unified number, per user.
Subscription is per user. Each user of the establishment accounts should have a separate annual subscription and is non-transferable.
If the user to-be-added is previously registered in the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development system and is an employee in the same establishment, there is no current requirement for a subscription for the unified number manager and the user can subscribe by himself
If the user to-be-added is not previously registered in the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development system OR previously registered but is not an employee in the same establishment, the unified number manager must be subscribed in Qiwa to be able to add the user.
- The owner of the establishment or the unified number manager, who are subscribed on Qiwa
- Users who have been given the permissions on the service by the unified number manager
The admin user can specify which services to access by each user for each establishment separately.
The unified number account manager is the main authorized user to conduct services on all unified number establishments.
The unified number is the first establishment's file number on the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
The unified number account manager is the main authorized user to conduct services on all establishments under the unified number.
No, based on the terms of subscription, subscriptions are non transferable to another authorized user.
Yes, the establishment manager or authorized users of the User Management service can permanently stop the access permissions and subscription of the user from the service page.
To add the same user again, a new annual subscription would be required.
No, based on the subscription terms and conditions, subscriptions are non-refundable.
- الدخول على صفحة بيانات ملف المستخدم في قوى
- اختيار “تحديث المعلومات”
- ستصلك رسالة تحتوي على رمز التحقق بعد تحديث رقم الجوال أو البريد الإلكتروني
- إدخال رمز التحقق
- تغيير البريد الإلكتروني ورقم الجوال
إذا لم تصلك رسالة تفعيل حسابك نأمل اتباع الخطوات التالية:
- التحقق من مجلد البريد العشوائي أو البريد المهمل
- التأكد من عدم وجود خطأ إملائي في عنوان البريد الإلكتروني عند التسجيل.
- التحقق من عدم حظر جدار الحماية في منشأتكم لرسالة البريد الإلكتروني المرسلة من قوى. ويمكنك طلب إلغاء الحظر من قسم تقنية المعلومات لديكم لتتمكن من تلقي الرسائل